Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Industry Computer/Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Position : IT Support
Salary Range : RM 2,500 – RM 3,500
Working Hours : 8.30am – 5.30pm (Standby shift)
Working Location : Pasar Seni Kuala Lumpur
- Troubleshooting of Faults by End Users using Remote Access / On Site
- Knowledge to handle PCs, Notebooks, Peripheral & Printer faults
- Assist in Setup of New PCs and Installation of Software / Local & Remote
- Respond promptly to fault ticket via system and phone
- Possess customer service skills to communicate with end users
- Knowledgeable on different IT Technologies where continuous learning in the work field is expected
- Maintain a high degree of customer service to all employees, vendors, and clients of the company and adhere to all service management principles;
- Any other task that assigned by superior.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Able to configure Windows Operating System – Windows 7 and above
- Familiar with PC and Network troubleshooting skills
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in IT support role.
- Good interpersonal skills, attitude towards work, communication skill
- Possess own transport, willing to travel
- Able to work under pressure, self-initiative and able to work independently.
- Entry level candidates are welcome.
- To undertake ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned when required