Job ID 19337
Career Level Entry Level
We are seeking a Junior Engineer to join our team and help develop our IoT products with a focus on mechanical design and development. The ideal candidate will have a background in mechanical engineering and a passion for IoT technology. As a Junior IoT Mechanical Engineer, you will work closely with our senior engineers to design and develop mechanical components for our IoT devices.
- Design, develop and assemble mechanical components and systems for IoT devices
- Conduct analysis, simulations, and testing of mechanical components
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including hardware, software, and data engineers
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with IoT systems and devices and contribute to the development of best practices
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in IoT
- Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or a related field
- Familiarity with Engineering tools such CAD, programming software (C/C++/pyton)
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with embedded systems and microcontroller programming
- Familiarity with electronics and circuit design
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
If you have any questions or would like to apply for the position, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to hearing from you!