Career Level Senior/Executive Level
Experience 4-6 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- To perform a Milling machining based on the drawing given.
- Set up and operate special-purpose and numerical control (CNC) 5 Axis and 4 Axis Milling machines.
- Knowledge in Master CAM and CAD-CAM will be added advantage
- Measure and record values from parts using CMM, Height Gage, micrometers, calipers, and other measuring equipment as needed
- To ensure the toolings used to perform day to day operations are in good conditions and report tool breakages to the immediate supervisor
- Ensure all manufactured products comply with the product quality plan and product technical standards as specified in the technical drawings
- Ensure that product quality standards are reviewed to meet new product changes
- Work in an orderly fashion keeping work areas, benches, and machinery in a tidy and clean condition after being used