Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Top Glove is embarking into a world of possibilities with a clear purpose to inspire our employees. We encourage consistent application of innovation and creativity, whether you are based in Malaysia or abroad, we find ways to break through the ordinary at the same time preserve our Corporate Value (R.I.V.E.R), overcome challenges and being proactive are our integral fundamentals in UNITING each and every Top Glovers. This is YOUR chance! As we are embarking into a journey to be listed in Global Fortune 500 employer in year 2030, we need more talent like you to join us.
Shape YOUR future with Top Glove, The World Largest Manufacturer of Gloves!
During the 3-year programme, the Management Associate shall:
- Undergo job rotations within the department.
- Perform daily tasks in various functions to gain practical business experience and exposure.
- Work alongside senior leaders to develop and implement actions that protect organization assets and profitability.
- Undertake strategic corporate projects assigned by management.
- Initiate and drive change to advance the growth of the organisation.
- Identify trends and recommend proactive actions to manage business situations.
- Assist in leading and promoting the culture and business value of the organization.
- Undergo comprehensive on-the-job training programme under the direction of experienced senior management.
- Travel to different factories and participate in daily operations as and when required.
- Achieve passing score by gaining knowledge and experience required for promotion to management position at the end of Programme.
What are we looking for?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Environmental/Healthy/Safety), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- 14 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Working location: Shah Alam, Klang, Nilai, Kulim or Kluang.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all level of people.
- This position is available in Manufacturing, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Logistics & PM Purchasing, Marketing and Human Resources departments.
Thank you for making Top Glove as Asia Best Employer of the Year for 4 consecutive years since 2016. Be a part of the team, be Top Glover!
Join Top Glove’s dynamic family now!