1. To brainstorm and discuss with marketing team to develop new design, colour, fabric & packaging method for the new furniture products.
2. To arrange photo shooting of new furniture products with studio.
3. To liaise with RND department for buyer new sample request.
4. To liaise with external appointed laboratory for new sample testing.
5. To prepare for yearly furniture exhibition (Local & Overseas), to liaise with exhibition organizer, catalogues flyers & poster (design to printing), booth renovation, new sample arrangement and etc.
6. To attend new & existing overseas buyer or local agents for any sales enquiries at company furniture show room.
7. Prepare quotation for new requires and update customer’s pricelist when necessary. Follow-up on sales enquiries from potential and existing customer to secure sales.
8. Issue invoice for new/ repeat orders received and follow up on order confirmation and deposit payment.
9. Liaise with Purchasing and Shipping Department as well as other related department to ensure smooth process and shipment of orders.
10. To prepare any necessary report and submit to management for review.
Job Requirement :
1. Diploma in Marketing/ Business Administration or equivalent.
2. Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
3. Opportunity to travel abroad to participate furniture exhibition.