Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies within the marketing budget.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns such as social media, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, exhibitions and promotional events.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions such as blogs, brochures, press releases, website material, and ads copy.
- Photo and video shooting of products to be used in various marketing materials.
- Leads generation for products and services.
- Create marketing materials such as posters and ads to be used for various marketing campaigns.
- Assist in obtaining positive reviews on Google and Facebook from customers.
- Ensuring Stock Balance is updated on the website.
- Perform website related tasks including the upload, edit, generating coupons, and other minor website tasks.