Job ID 17979
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 1-3 Years
Reports to: M&E Manager/ Project Manager/ Project General Manager
- Cease further construction works at site if non-conformance encountered.
- Give verbal warning to site staff in case of safety instruction is not being followed
- Review and align M&E Design Drawings to ensure compliance with design specification and guideline.
- Identify discrepancies between M&E structure, ID, Architectural and Client provision.
- To responsible for planning, controlling, coordinating, inspection and testing of mechanical and electrical work.
- Preparation and submission of M&E coordination drawings in accordance to construction schedule
- Compile Operation and Maintenance Manual, comprising of specifications, information on the equipment installation and As-Built shop drawing.
- To ensure specialist subcontractors/ NCS comply with Authority requirement for final inspection (to comply CCC requirement)
- To ensure all the M&E Contractor shop drawing, as built drawing and operation manual as per site condition and work done on site.
- Liaise and coordinate with client, authorities, consultants and M&E subcontractors and supplier on the schedule of works and delivery of materials to meet with project requirement.
- Review and identity variation and schedule of works related to M&E scope
- Supervise the M&E work and coordinate with client’s representatives, consultants and subcontractor on technical matters.
- To coordinate installation of M&E works as per approved drawing.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instruction and safety practices, as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- To ensure proper implementation of ISO related records and inspection on site work.
Minimum Qualification : Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
Minimum Experience : 2 years in related field