Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Manage projects and interact with customers in new product trials.
- Study and prepare new designs when requested by the superior.
- Do Engineering presentation.
- Support sales, purchasing and planner team for technical discussion with suppliers.
- Provide technical and engineering support from day to day.
- Support production for machine assembly and fine-tuning.
- Prepare BOM and update when required.
- Implement Engineering Change Request (ECR) and Engineering Change Order (ECO).
- Assist in the preparation of Design of Experiment (DOE) for new designs.
- Collect data and assist in the performance evaluation of new design
- Create work instruction and checklist for standardized new design
- Work on the ad-hoc projects assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Mechatronics / Semiconductor Technology).
- Capability to drive internal team and suppliers to ensure projects are managed within time, budget and scope of the project.
- Experienced in production ramp launch.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Required language(s): Malay, Mandarin & English communication (Both Spoken & Written). Fluent in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Personality traits – Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal-focused