Industry Computer/Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- To develop mobile application (iOS or Android)
- Assists in analysis, planning, design and development by given user specification and requirements.
- Work closely with UI/UX designer on the user interface and user experience in order to create an optimized and quality UI/UX.
- Perform user testing and fixing after the feedback or requirements is gathered.
- Take formal responsibility for ensuring that the mobile application is adequately tested before rollout.
- Always research, explore, and keep up to date with mobile platform to optimize the application performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Good analytical and organizational skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent. Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Full-Time position available.