Job ID 21199
Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Execute photos and videos editing projects
- Create structures, designs and mock-ups according to customers’ needs
- Collaborate with other departments and assist to create contents for internal and external usage
- Design multimedia pieces for use on any types of visual platforms
- Plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials given by the clients or departments
- Consult and brief, advise and communicate with relevant departments with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Liaise with relevant departments until they’re satisfied and approve the artwork.
- Print necessary artworks that requested by relevant departments.
- Ad-hoc tasks from supervisor and the Management
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia or related field
- Effective technical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commercial awareness
- Positive attitude – Always be willing to fail and learn
- Good team player, and able to work independently
- Good communication skills and etiquette
- Confident and highly motivated
- Able to communicate in basic English and Malay