Career Level Entry Level
- Conceptualize and execute graphic designs, including motion graphics for digital media purposes.
- To create motion graphics, animations, and special effects, as well as editing photos, audio, and video using Adobe Creative Suite.
- To create attractive and interactive content for new media and social media, such as animations, motion, games, videos and more.
- To create designs and redefine social standards that are Creative and Innovative.
- To produce a wide range of multimedia activities for projects and ensure how the brand and visual identity is expressed in video production, animations as well as web design.
- To conduct research and have strong market awareness and understanding.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Candidate with at least Diploma in Art/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Design/ Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Experience in creating strong and engaging content.
- Fresh graduates/ Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effect
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Adobe InDesign
- Web Development experience & proficiency in 3D software will be an added advantage.
- Good communication as well as written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team and self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to multitask and be proactive.