Career Level Mid Level
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
This role is for a team-spirited and innovative individual with a sharp eye for detail and a flair for productivity. We challenge you to dive in and support our global network team. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is as follows:
- 2nd Level Support & Troubleshooting.
- Coordinate & supervise partners & team members for troubleshooting & preventive maintenance.
- Prepare technical documents upon request (ATP, RCA, RFO, MOP, HLD, LLD, etc.).
- Install, Configure, Test & Commissioning network devices
(Routers, Switch, Firewall, Wireless Controller, Access Point, etc.)
- Onsite troubleshooting if required.
- Install, Configure, Maintain company Core Network.
- Conduct training for 1st, 2nd Level & NOC Team.
- Conduct & lead proof of concept (POC) testing.
- Advice 1st, 2nd Level & NOC Team on technical related matters.