Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs day-to-day activities such as routine inspection, monthly and yearly preventive maintenance
• Performs the installation works for corrective measure and repair works
• Executes the operational switching operation under the authorization of Superior/O&M Engineer
• Carries out troubleshooting works
• Ensures smooth operations.
• Manages day-to-day operations at the Site.
• Maintains a good reputation with clients and consultants at all times.
• Observes office security at all times and ensures the business unit working environment is maintained in a tidy, organized, and presentable way
• Ensures business unit products are safely stored and clearly referenced at all times.
• Ensures client and business confidentiality are maintained at all times.
• Other duties assigned by Superior from time to time.
• Diploma / Certificate in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 1-year experience, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply