Career Level Senior/Executive Level
Experience 4-6 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
1. To ensure the Paint Shop process engineering is meeting the required production volume and quality.
2. To develop a competent operational team to manage Paint Shop process engineering.
3. Responsible for developing and implementing process design of chemical processes in Painting department.
4. Responsible to monitor project execution deliverables to ensure technical integrity and accuracy in the indicated time frame.
5. Performing feasibility studies in Painting department.
6. In charge of performing heat and mass balance, line sizing and emission calculation.
7. Reviewing vendor’s technical documentation and ensure technical integrity.
8. To define and monitor the KPIs and report them to the technical departments.
9. To involve in cost reduction projects.
10. In-charge of cross-sectional tasks and planning activities.
11. To develop spray fixture for new product.
12. Taking care of department safety and 5S.