Career Level Senior/Executive Level
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We are looking for a dynamic and creative person to join our team
You will play an important role in:-
- Implement and evaluate proposed designs and processes for manufacturability.
- Establish robust, repeatable and reproducible process parameters.
- Implement safety, productivity and yield improvement.
- Develop tooling / equipment requirements and specifications for automation /molding equipment.
- Conduct equipment design reviews and provide design guidance to suppliers.
- Supervise installation and testing to verify requirements and specifications are met.
- Implement and maintain a stable and repeatable molding / assembly process by utilizing data collection, statistical analysis tools, team-based problem solving, documentation and communication changes.
- Develop and implement PFMEA, CIP, Control Plans and work instructions for Molding / Secondary Process.
- Lead Cost Improvement and Saving Programs.
- Provide continuous development of manufacturing techniques that will improve in-house capabilities.
- Troubleshoot all process related to primary / secondary process and participate in 8D, 5-Why and related problem solving activities.
- Willing to travel overseas to support Armstrong’s entities.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:-
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Automation / Polymer/ Industrial / Mechanical / Electromechanical/Materials/Tool and Die) or equivalent.
- Knowledge in FTIR, rubber post curing, Vision Camera Inspection and DI Washing and LEAN manufacturing process will be an added advantages.
- At least 3 Year(s) experience in rubber moulding or equivalent for consumer/industrial products.
- Preferred Required Skill(s): PLC Program, Solidworks, Rubber/Plastic Molding
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.