Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Duties and Responsibility of Process Technologist
- To maintain a high quality of processing methodology in assigned section.
- To maintain cGMP and quality standards for the manufacturing equipment and process areas within the respective or related area of charge.
- To assist in efforts to meet the daily production output and quality in line with production scheduling and agreed supply plan.
- To actively involve in set-up, batches conversion, cleaning and problem rectification on machinery and supporting system in the production floors.
- To operate various production equipment under controlled conditions as per standard operating procedures.
- To highlight to superior if process equipment malfunctioned/breaks down during operation, and to assist in troubleshooting activity if required.
- To update and housekeep all the records and documents related to manufacturing machineries and processes.
- To participate in the investigation for all major and / or minor failures of manufacturing machineries and equipment or nonconformity of semi products or finished goods due to manufacturing machineries / equipment failure and carry out agreed actions to prevent their recurrence.
- To implement and practice good housekeeping and 5S in respective working section.
- To work closely with Production Unit Manager / Executive / Pharmacist and participating in departmental improvement projects.
- To actively participate in departmental preventive maintenance program.
- To actively participate in trouble shooting and rectification of machines break down within the respective area or area as assigned by the superior.
- To strictly adhere to all safety procedures. To report and highlight to superior if there is any deficiency detected in procedures or improvement needed.
- To perform any other jobs as assigned to you by your superior from time to time.