Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- To build good staff rapport with Shipping Dept, Production staff, and Customer involved.
- To monitor and ensure Prod Dept. 1 & 2 staff are manufacturing their parts, values accordingly based on the schedule plan issued and approved by Production Control Dept.
- To ensure Production Control clerk follow up with Computer Dept ] on daily shipping list printout together with issuing of delivery documents (Eg: Delivery Order, Invoice, Casemark, etc.) based on customer ETA requirement.
- To oversee and ensure packers are packing the finished products according to the packing list printed from Computer Dept.
- To communicate with Shipping Dept and KM Sales regions PIC on delivery pouting schedules with goods are ready to ship based on customer request.
- To update any new/ amended information into Computer on any stock’s movement, delivery documentation or packing documentation’s involved.
- To communicate and discuss with all the subordinates involved in Production Control Dept regarding their daily working issues encountered and take necessary steps for corrective actions if needed.
- Any other jobs as may assigned by superior.