Career Level Senior/Executive Level
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We are looking for a dynamic and creative person to join our team
You will play an important role in:-
- Maintain reliable & safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yield, cost & changeover.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining or improving quality standards.
- Develop & implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Analyze quality failure & process discrepant/failure, and to develop corrective actions & preventive actions accordingly.
- Responsible for internal and external audit of process as well as handle internal & external customer complains.
- Inspect standard operating procedure; work instruction and process sheet, ensure production working as per standard procedure.
- Provide technical assistance in manufacturing processes.
- Develop cost-reduction initiatives with various departments while still maintaining quality and productivity.
- Assist HOD in implement Lean Manufacturing System to improve OEE with the goal to reduce operating cost.
- Maintain a good standard of work discipline, housekeeping, and safety on the Production floor.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:-
- Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in production operations & management. or equivalent in rubber molding industry.
- Basic tooling skill & knowledge of moulding process
- Familiar with Lean manufacturing & methodology.