Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
- To plan and organize production planning with other operation teams.
- To ensure the plant is running smoothly without any schedule down time.
- To analyze process performance and optimize production efficiency.
- To ensure all related plant activities are recorded and updated in the Production Report and Plant Log Book.
- To train, motivate and supervise production operators in performing their daily work tasks to achieve target.
- To ensure all production activities and processes comply with CGMP, ISO and Halal standards.
- To maintain good housekeeping, safety and hygiene practices.
- To anticipate the problem related to either process or equipment and take all possible preventive measure in advance.
- To identify item/service need, raise requisition, follow up with procurement PIC on purchase order approval and close of requisition.
- To ensure sufficient stock of spare parts or consumable goods for smooth operation and continuous running of plant.