– Managing daily administrative functions of a project or program.
– Liaising with other professionals and consultants to define outcomes and timelines.
– Collecting and analyzing project data and reporting on outcomes.
– Implementing directions of senior management.
– Coordinating and administering meetings, including issuing of minutes.
– Providing daily support to the project team as directed by management.
– Identify the problems/challenge face during the progress and report to the Project Manager /
- This is an administrative role to support company’s admin and Project Teams.
- Manage, Coordinate, checking and monitoring and record of all project related document (quotation/invoice / manpower record / productivity report /staff leave / incentive record/ performance review) to be completed as per schedule.
- Monitor & process invoice claim to client.
- Procurement of material, services and goods process which include sourcing, calling of quotations, negotiations, making recommendations and issue PO or Work Order upon approval
- Liaise with Finance Department and monitor status of payment collection.
- Manage project related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored.
- Intra department / project team coordination to keep workflow and progress maintained as per schedule.
- Minutes taking – Attend project meetings if required and follow-up with outstanding tasks.
- Act as liaison to oversee construction projects project correspondences, emails, letters, memos, meeting minutes and other documents.
- Help Project team with the preparations of Sales Presentations materials / slides as necessary.
- Help set up meetings venues & logistics for Construction Meetings.
- Provide support and execute other tasks as requested by Admin manager or Managing Director.
- Any other duties as assigned.
– Meticulous and capable of working under pressure
– Excellent analytical, problem solving, teamwork and communication skills
– Effective organization and follow-up skills
– At least 2 years’ experience as Business Analyst/Project Coordinator
RM2,000 and above (depends work experience)
Fresh graduate are welcomed