Job ID 13929
- To supervise, monitor and inspect contractor at work/site in terms of safety, co-ordination, quality control and progress at work.
- To report any maintenance related issues.
- Coordinate the repairing work between technicians/contractors and operations.
- Compiles data from technicians/contractors on invoices and supporting documents to verify accuracy of billing data.
- To carry out other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or a Diploma in Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical or any related field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in construction knowledge is required for this position.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in long hours.
- Applicants must have basic understanding of technical drawing.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Mature, independent and fast learner.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and a team-player attitude.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are also encouraged to apply.
- This position is on contract basis.