Career Level Entry Level
- Follow up construction activities at site.
- Ensure the supplies / sub-contractor’s / Workers adherence to construction documents and latest Authorities’ regulations.
- Reviewing Supplies / Sub-contractors’ submission (shop drawings, materials, RFI, etc.)
- Provide all necessary on-site direction.
- Liaise with consultants and subcontractors.
- Monitor supplies / sub-contractor’s physical work progress.
- Preparing documents for project submission
- Able to work from 8:30am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Saturday
Qualifications & Requirements
- Candidates minimum SPM qualification, Diploma, Skm or in in related fields (M & E, interior design). Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- A team player with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Software skill: Excel, Words, AutoCAD
- Willing to travel and work outstations.
- Willing to learn, strong teamwork and self-disciplined.
- Able to work under pressure and independently with minimal supervision
- Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
- Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia | Mandarin