Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Exposure to many types of different industrial
Everyone work as a big family in our organization
Get to experience and hands on in different department
- As a project engineer, you will be working together with a team of young and passionate highly dedicated engineers and managers, in project execution and management, which include planning, scheduling, coordination resources and manpower arrangement and testing and commissioning.
- You are also require to liaise with your team and clients to work on the engineering for the system architecture, layout, IO assignment, bill of materials, electrical schematic drawings, documentation and reports according to ISO standard.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Prefer with at least 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Fresh graduates with related disciplines are encourage to apply.
- Required skill(s): Basic knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel), MS Project, AutoCad/E-plan will be an added advantages.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English. Others will be an added advantages.
- Exposure to PLC control system. Knowledge in PLC programming will be an added advantages.
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel when required and able to work under pressure and meet project deadline when required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.