Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Project Engineer (KL, & Temerloh )
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Knowledge in bridge / roadworks / drainage / earthwork / highway or structures
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in bridge/construction & roadworks is required for this position.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
- Able to read and interpret construction drawings
- Applicants must be willing to be based on site
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work long hours
- Design experience is an added advantage for Technical Engineer
- Candidates must have good academic background (those with CGPA of 3.00 and above are encourage to apply)
- Must be willing to travel / be relocated (site based
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Read and check plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy
- Assist Project Manager in day-to-day site activities including supervising and monitoring the site labour force works.
- Prepare works programme and schedule as per target by Project Manager
- Prepare method statements for civil works and review all method statement submitted by specialist contractor & subcontractors.
- Discuss with section heads on weekly planning for physical work and resources required
- Supervise and coordinate nominated sub-contractors daily activities at site
- Ensure quality, safety, health and environment policies are adhered to at site
- Liaise with consultants on discrepancies found on drawing. Discuss and resolve with Technical Manager for any discrepancies detected.
- Liaise with consultants on daily site activities
- Prepare daily site report for Project Manager
- Ensure all approved construction drawings are in order and update at all times
- Full time postions available in Kl, & Temerloh
- Those able to start immediately are encouraged to apply