Job ID 15982
Experience 1-3 Years
- Study & scrutinize the BQ, spec and drawings of the projects.
- Identify discrepancies in BQ, specification and drawings and raise RFI and obtain clarification with consultants.
- Work on the Master Work Program for the projects, identify the critical path, allocate resources and do resource levelling, prepare tracking or progress reports, identify activities which delay and catch-up program etc.
- Compare for the BQ quantity against drawings taking off quantity.
- Prepare material/machinery listing required for the project with quantity, monitoring delivery and usage, maintain records, check wastage, handling and storage, breakdown time and maintenance.
- Prepare subcon listing required for the project and timeline required to be on board.
- Prepare proposal and quotation for any related tender and project.
- Lead project discussion as and when required.
- Any ad-hoc task which is required by the management.