Career Level Entry Level
Industry Computer/Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
• To manage the assigned projects according to the company’s project management methodology and / industrial standard best practice.
• To ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
• To work closely with various Technical Team / 3rd Parties suppliers in managing project resources
• To work closely with management and technical team to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is aligned, as well as other departments for support.
• To be a team player within the company in providing relevant support and assistance whenever required.
• To be a good team player within PMO team
• To innovatively participate in the alignment of the company’s project management methodology.
• To actively participate in meeting the Project Management Office’s Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
• To maintain good rapport with all project stakeholders
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Perform risk management to minimize potential risks, ensure all issues / risks and changes are tracked
• Meet with clients to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project