Career Level Entry Level
Industry Computer/Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
About The Job
The Jibble 2.0 product was fully launched in June 2021 and we’re looking for a fresh graduate with moderate experience in IT Project Management as the company plans to train the candidate on the job based on the highest standards of our internal project management principles, using innovative tools and methods. A sharp mind, an attitude for problem solving and proactivity, good communication skills are all essential, just as being a quick learner.
As a Project Management, you could be working across a number of our teams, and depending on your area of expertise, your accountabilities may include:
- Assist Product Manager to drive the entire product development life cycle from the research phase, usability, and feasibility of product features, testing to deployment
- Thorough understanding of market dynamics, trends, customer/end-user needs, channel characteristics & requirements, competition, key opportunities, and key issues.
- To work proactively to identify potential risks and work with other departments to identify alternative solutions
- Verify & validate if the system meets the expected efficiency and quality standards
- Timely submission of information and reports for weekly meetings. Analyze performance and provide recommendations for a way forward
You’ll be contributing to live projects from the start so you’ll need to be curious, hungry to learn and ready to get stuck in.
Who we are looking for:
- Has strong analytical and communication skills – able to analyze raw data and derive useful information for use in reporting and decision making
- Able to evidence how you have applied your technical knowledge to solve problems, either through your university projects or as part of your co-curricular activities
- Have a creative approach to problem-solving to ensure our software are better
- Able to thrive in Jibble’s fast-paced environment
- Fluent in speaking and written English