Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
- Monitor the works carried out by In-House team or sub-contract and ensure the works are conformance to relevant specifications and standards to the approved designs.
- Prepare & update daily site report for completed works & movements of workers.
- Able to lead general / skilled workers in performing tasked assigned.
- Possess effective skills and knowledge in managing construction activities.
- Ensure the assigned projects are delivered on time and with good quality.
- Ensure safety measures are implemented at site all time.
- To coordinate and supervise construction activities at project site including materials preparation, supervising workers and monitor subcontractors to meet proposed schedule.
- Ensure project is implemented successfully and within key objectives, scope, timeline and budget. Initiate action if these deviate from the key KPI’s
- To conduct site survey for new technical proposal.
- Establish and maintain strong communications and relationships with the stakeholders, project partners, team members and colleagues
- To prepare and ensure all documentation are submitted timely to the Documentation team.
- Capable of managing multiple project in a fast paced environment and meet tight schedules.
- Oversee day to day operations of the facility.