Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Person in charge and responsible for the Property Handover Work, Pre-Handover Inspection, and handover entire processes and procedure. i.e. registration for owner, assign parking lot, collection of maintenance/miscellaneous fees, attend to owner’s inquiries.
- Assist the Owner and resolve their problems/complaints, report and follow up with contractors on rectification of defects.
- Correspondence to owners for any property-related matter; handle and attend to owners’ complaints and resolve problems.
- Assist in overseeing the day-to-day property operational matters.
- Build a good rapport with owners in order to deliver efficient management services.
- Promptly attend to any emergencies matter and report to Superior/Manager.
- Coordinate with the out-source service providers (Cleaning, Landscaping, Pest control, etc.) to ensure the cleanliness of the property public areas e.g; lobbies, facilities rooms, corridors, car parks, etc.
- Analyses prepare of reports, ensures documentation are fulfilled Company requirements and in compliance with relevant law and regulations and other related administrative jobs.
- Assist Annual AGM preparations and documentation.
- Work closely with Project Team, Maintenance Engineering Team, and Security Team to ensure the facilities of the building are well maintained.
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Superior/Manager from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Hotel Management / Building and Property Management / Real Estate Management or equivalent field.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Candidates with relevant experience in Property Management / Hotel industry will be added advantage.
- Possess good communication, multi-tasks, interpersonal skill, problem-solving skills, and team player.
- Able to take up new challenges, and work under stress.
- Proficient in speaking and writing in Mandarin and English (Mandarin speaker as required to deals with Mandarin-speaking owners/clients).
- 5.5 working days.