Career Level Mid Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Attractive Salary Package
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Parking
- Overtime Allowance
We provide integrated manufacturing services ranging from design and product development prototyping, tool and die fabrication, production and mechanical sub-assembly services to cater to the different needs of our customers who are mainly in the computer and computer peripherals industries.
You will play an important role in :
- To manage and oversee all activities related to Quality Assurance, which include but not limited to: Supervision & management of a team of Technician to achieve management goal.
- Establish and maintain Quality Management System, be a MR management representative to QMS System.
- Respond to customer complaint and lead team in problem solving and quality improvement plan.
- Knowledge in metal stamping & ISO 9000 (Quality) ISO14000 (Environment)
- Review of First Article Inspection – Geometry, Tolerance & Dimensioning
- Perform in QA job IPQC (In-Process Quality Control) / OQC (Outgoing Quality Control)/ IQC (In-coming Quality Control) parts.
- Have a knowledge to use QA equipment: CMM, Caliper, Profile Projector, Micrometer, Height Gauge
- Knowledge of ISO documentation control
- Liaise with customer on project & quality related matter
- Knowledge in ISO 13485 (Medical) & TS 16949 (Automotive) is added advantage
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in metal stamping tool and die industry, as well as CMM/First Article inspection
- Knowledge of ISO systems & implementation
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Full-Time position(s) available.