Career Level Entry Level
Experience 1-3 Years
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Conduct in-coming raw material inspection, purchased part inspection and goods returned from secondary process & out-going inspection before releasing part to Warehouse / Logistics Department.
2. Scan & maintain of approved MTR in local server.
3. Conduct 1st part inspection.
4. Raise NCR for any internal and external rejection.
5. Report defective manufacturing materials.
6. Support implementation of quality management systems.
7. Prepare inspection report and other QA/QC related document.
8. Ensure all equipment used are calibrated before use.
9. Ensure equipment and machineries are in good condition.
10. Conduct piston speed monitoring job for shear test machine.
11. Conduct CMM weekly inspection & calibration ball.
12. Create program for new part (Oasis, Keyence, CMM) if required.
13. Create CoC & quality document compilation for stock & machine part with work order.
14. Update inspection status in inspection master list.
15. Review work pack requirement & highlight to relevant department if in doubt.
16. Preserve part after final inspection.
17. Any other task as assigned by superior.