Job ID 23374
Career Level Entry Level
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, Auto Cad.
- Graduates with degree / diploma in Quantity Surveying.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of Auto-CAD and Microsoft Excel.
- Normal Duty of a QS
- Willing to work extra hours when required
- Posses own transport.
- Language: English Malaya and Mandarin (advantage)
- Good working attitude, ability to organise, plan and work under pressure.