Job ID 19421
Career Level Entry Level
Industry Computer/Information Technology
- To be based on the customer premise.
- 1st Level Support & Troubleshooting.
- Oversee customer day-to-day IT operation and provide support, maintenance, and
troubleshooting of issues reported.
- Communicate with customer while investigating or providing problem resolutions.
- Ensure maximum possible service availability and performance.
- Assist and troubleshoot customers’ difficulties in any IT related issues.
- Update and maintain all current and future documentation.
- Coordinate & supervise vendor activity at customer premise.
- Prepare technical documents upon request (ATP, RCA, RFO, MOP, HLD, LLD, etc.)
- Install, Configure, Test & Commissioning network devices
(Routers, Switch, Firewall, Wireless Controller, Access Point, etc.)
- Escalate & work closely with 2nd Level engineer for unresolved issue.