Job ID 18668
Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Provide on-going monitoring on deployed RPA solutions and ensure all jobs are running smoothly as per scheduled.
- Provide first-level investigation into business and system exceptions that occur during the execution of automations.
- Automate the business processes with RPA UiPath solution, which includes documenting, designing, developing, testing, and monitoring.
- Work closely with other RPA Champions, respective business departments, global process owners and others to ensure a healthy automation pipeline for RPA implementations.
- Conduct RPA system best practice and user training.
- Undertakes other IT projects assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in developing UiPath RPA automation is an advantage.
- Advanced computer skills, experience in programming, SQL relation databases and application management.
- Experience with large enterprise systems and applications such as SAP would be added advantage.
- Familiarity with business process optimization (mapping, analysis, automation, etc.).
- Very strong and analytical mindset.