Qualifications Bachelor Degree
• Coordinate and implement Occupational Safety And Health Act 1994.
• Assist / advise employer and employee on OSH matters.
• Assist in developing Safety Management System (OHSAS 18001:1999) and ensure the implementation is adequately done at all construction work sites.
• Co-ordinate safety committee meetings at construction work sites.
• Carry out audit and inspection at construction work sites to ensure compliance.
• To provide training / assistance to employer and employee on OSH and emergency procedures.
• Liaise with Authorities on safety matters or accidents at construction work sites.
• Any other related duties as reasonably required from time to time.