Job ID 18644
Career Level Entry Level
Responsible to plan and manage sales activities to increase the sales growth and participate in sales issues in order to implement the marketing plan. Able to conduct the product sales promotion and develop good relation with potential customers based on budget provided.
How will you gain from this career?
- Opportunity to work with the leading technical and engineering solutions provider in Malaysia and excel your career in Sales and Business Development.
- Challenges and opportunities to level up your experience and career growth.
Other benefits that you might be interested with:
- Attractive sales commission
- Attractive allowances
- Professional training and development with certifications
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To plan and execute sales operation to meet or exceed company goals.
- To manage sales pipeline and prepare timely sales forecast to director.
- To develop and achieve productive sales management through:
– Increase in sales growth
– Balance-selling, assigned base and new business ratio
– Maximize the company’s goals for profitability and customer loyalty
– Minimize financial risk and meet expense budget goals
- To initiate pro-active activities so as to escalate value add to clients and ensure good clients’ experience to improve margins.
- To prospect and grow account list, handling incoming leads and closing sales.
- To ensure all solution sold and installed meet clients good experience to provide higher margin and clients loyalty.
- To ensure all sales and clients account documentation including all mandated report are up to date, available and presented on time.
- To collaborate closely with other business unit in cross and up selling to add value to clients.
- To carry other reasonable duties assign by the management from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Sales or any related field.
- At least 2 years’ working experience in any field.
- Good verbal and written in English and Malay.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Vacancy is open to Selangor, Penang and Johor Bahru.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fresh graduate
Salary: From RM3,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Maternity leave
- Opportunities for promotion
- Parental leave
- Professional development
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay