Job ID 23153
Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Promote existing and new products which include automated optical inspection (AOI) machines and other machine vision solutions to our potential clients.
- Conduct market survey research & feedback market information such as market trends, customer needs and competition situation.
- Attend sales inquiries and propose solutions in accordance with customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Generate sales forecast for management review.
- Manage and coordinate projects by closely collaborating with the cross functional teams to ensure that projects are delivered within budget and timeline.
- Assist and follow up with oversea distributors regularly on sales related activities.
- Coordinate business generation activities and build business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Organize, coordinate, and oversee exhibitions and promotional events.
- Develop and implement other productive marketing strategies for existing and new market segments.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, Professional Degree in engineering or other equivalent field.
- Preferably with technical sales experience in machine vision industry / capital equipment sales experience in semiconductor industry.
- Strong communication skills and executive presence are prerequisites.
- Self-motivated and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Possess own transport.
- Willing to travel locally and overseas.