Job Description (What you get to do)
- To acquire and identify new business opportunities in order to achieve assigned personal sales targets as well as to contribute to overall unit performance
- To maintain good customer relationship and close contacts with corporate clients and business counterparts
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure orders with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- To practice excellent sales and customer service measured by customer satisfactions
- To implement marketing and customer service strategies / policies set by the management
- To promote and market business solutions to corporate, SMI and SME clients
- To participate in sales campaigns, major business conventions and product launches
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Develop, contribute to marketing plans and strategies, brand awareness, customer surveys and analyse demands of the clients
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends competitive threats unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Requirements (What we need)
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written
- Passionate about growing client base of IGL Coatings – Find, Identify & Convert Leads! Come and lead our growth!
- Interested in experimenting with different ideas, channels and platforms
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- The drive to meet and exceed targets
- A desire to succeed
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Able to work independently, multitask and with a high level of attention to detail whilst under pressure.
- Able to anticipate changes and requirements
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Driving licence is often essential for this role
- Being able to speak more than one language fluently may also be a useful skill (but this is not necessary).