Experience 1-3 Years
1. Responsible to achieve individual sales target and group sales target.
2. Guide, assist and follow up with purchaser for the completion of sales transaction from booking, loan application up to SPA execution.
3. Liaise and monitor processes with purchasers, bankers, lawyers, sales admin department and other relevant party effectively within stipulated period to ensure smooth flow of sales process.
4. Prepare sales reports and sales activities report periodically to immediate superior. Prepare other relevant report and documentation as required by the management as well.
5. Prepare letter, forms, plans, other documents and other sales related materials.
6. Coordinate and organize sales launches, roadshows and promotional activities from time to time.
7. Any other duties or ad-hoc task that maybe assigned by the management.
Job Requirement :
1. Professional Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree holder.
2. Minimum 2 years working experience in property sales.
3. Result oriented and aggressive in sales.
4. Excellent in customer services.
5. Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidates to deal with mandarin speaking client.
6. Able to work on weekend and public holiday.
7. Malaysia citizen.
Salary: RM 1,500 + Commission
- Professional development
- Day shift
- Commission pay
- STM/STPM (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)