Career Level Mid Level
Experience 1-3 Years
JOB DESCRIPTIONS SALES
- To ensure an excellent customer service is provided to customers involved in the sales, marketing and ongoing services of intermediate tenures, outright sales, right to acquire, right to buy, commercial leasing and the disposal of residual properties.
- To ensure the sales service is efficiently and effectively delivered in line with business plan expectations and that the service continuously improves to meet best practise and customer expectations.
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary & answers questions from clients about product benefits and respond and reply email of enquiry product.
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Meets sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Prepared quotation to the customer as subject for approval from the Manager using system.
- Reply and feedback from any inquiry from email.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent services.
- Keep up to date with product information – providing customers with information on pricing and product availability
- Handling customer complaints or handling customers on to Management
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly report.