Career Level Entry Level
Industry Computer/Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
The Salesforce Specialist will be part of a consulting team focused on Salesforce end-customer implementations and will work closely with Project Managers and Business Analysts to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce projects in a variety of industry contexts.
This is a varied client facing role, with the following specific areas of focus:
- Work with Solution Architects to analyse requirements, participate in the solution designing process and ultimately to configure, test and deploy Salesforce solutions in tandem with best practices.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and determine resolution for technical issues related to the applications.
- Conduct relevant solution research, data analysis, and create reports and dashboards
- Provides guidance to business and functional units in developing tests and training plans and materials.
- Specifies and applies testing and quality monitoring procedures.
- Is involved in security/authorization set-up, user documentation, data interface design, data migration and reconciliation.
- Serve as a point of contact with external customers in relation to deployed solutions.
- Provide end-to-end ownership for the customer engagement by coordinating activities with other primary support functions and escalations.
- Resolves application issues and deploy fixes to production.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is preferred. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Self-starter, quick thinker, and calm under pressure
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be customer service oriented and have the ability to build credible relationships with team members and end-users.
- Knowledge in Salesforce.com or comparable CRM platforms is an added advantage.
- Experience with database software, Platform/Software as a Service (PaaS / SaaS) solutions is similarly advantageous.
- Related certifications such as Salesforce Admin, ITIL will be an added advantage