Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
You shall be responsible for;
- Daily secretarial duties and handling confidential matters
- Provide administrative support and assistance
- Preparation and compilation of confidential correspondence, minutes of meeting,s and business contracts.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings, travel plans, flight bookings, and hotel accommodation
- Organize and maintain files and records
- Follow-up on action items and coordinate with head of departments.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and clients.
- To assist in the full spectrum of human resource management and related functions.
- Provide support for manpower planning, recruitment and selection process.
- Assist in payroll related matters including statutory deductions.
- Any other ad-hoc administrative jobs as assigned from time to time.