Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
In your new role you will:
- Lead FOL/EOL (DA/Molding) planned maintenance teams groups in DA/Molding Assy to execute equipment scheduled maintenance timely and comprehensively.
- Establish and/or modify planned maintenance guide to ensure all equipment have reliable machine uptime.
- Train the technical team in define competency model and follow through on the technical level certification.
- Maintenance: Manage WB assembly equipment maintenance systematic, actual maintenance activities and the maintenance personnel in order to achieve best equipment efficiency and maintenance cost.
- Coordinate all Safety, Health and Environment activities.
- Coordinate and align the deployment of policy and strategy in planned Maintenance.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Able to work independent and handle maintenance topic.
- Able to communicate to relevant people to execute the task.
- Min requirement 3 years experience DA/Molding topic.4
- Able to perform minor/major troubleshooting at machine (ASM Model).
- Will to learn new equipment for maintenance topic