Job ID 9406
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 1-3 Years
Industry Computer/Information Technology
We assume the senior full-stack web developer position as a mid-level job title at Softinn, suitable for developers who have more than 2 years of working experience. As you progress your career, you may be promoted to a more specialized role (e.g. Solution Architect / Team Lead)
- Hustle with a lean team of product developers and designers to solve technical / business problems (e.g. analytics, user experience).
- Primarily responsible in the software development process which includes requirement study, analysis, design, and development of systems.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain web applications, including performance optimizations.
- Handle or be involved in API integration projects.
- Create sub-modules that are able to support the core systems.
- Commitment and strong sense of responsibility to assigned projects.
- Help manage/maintain documentation, processes, workflows, and checklists, as needed.
- Perform code reviews and post-project reviews with team.
- Solve complex real-world problems regarding our business together by creating fascinating and awesome breakthrough products!
- Full-stack programming capabilities.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge in common software architectures such as MVC and MVVM.
- Familiar with open-source libraries such as Bootstrap, JQuery, AJAX, and AngularJS.
- Familiar with development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio and Git.
- Understand the concept of cloud solutions.
- Independent, hardworking and possess the right initiatives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with team members.
- Familiar with software development methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum.
- Experience in API integrations and database systems.
In general, the skill sets we typically tell people that we want from them are:
Not Mandatory, but BONUS if You Have:
- Experience in mobile app development.
- Experience in server-less technologies.
- Understanding about the travel / hospitality industry.
- Familiarity with the Open Travel standard.
- Work remotely
NOTE: State your expected salary if you have more than 5 years working experience in related roles.
- Medical insurance coverage
- Monthly outings
- Free flow of snacks
- RM150 worth of promo codes to use on LetsGoHoliday.my
- Monthly potluck parties
- Casual dress code
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- Pluralsight Subscription (for trainings)
- Intel i7 + 12GB RAM + SSD laptop at least
- 21″inch monitor at least
- Work Remotely
Any contributions to our open source initiative is one of the best ways to get our attention.