Career Level Senior/Executive Level
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
In your new role you will:
- Be part of the Digitalization and Innovation Hub within the Finance Organization to drive digitalization through the implementation of finance systems and tools.
- Collaborate with cross-functional counterparts to develop and document technical business requirements, perform functional design tests, integration tests and user acceptance test, support successful and timely cutover and migration of financial data.
- Need to ensure the existing finance systems and tools operate reliably and efficiently.
- Constantly identify areas for improvement in finance process in line with the objectives of Next Level of Finance for the region.
- Provide end-user training for newly-introduced processes, tools and systems.
- Be expecting for a moderate business travel.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, Economic or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Financial Accounting / Controlling experience in Manufacturing industry. Preferably in a matrixed organization.
- Highly proficient in SAP FICO and Advanced Excel (pivot table, macro). Prior experience in SAP FI migration project will be an advantage.
- Strong communicator and team player.