Career Level Senior/Executive Level
Experience 4-6 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
In your new role you will:
- Support of global change management responsible and co-organization of the local CM community (regular content / timeline / template alignment).
- Responsible to have alignment of overall CM activities between local and global CCT team.
- Coach the local ESC team (regular updates on local change activities).
- Support local CCT lead in steering all CM activities.
- Coordinate and implement local CM activities, synchronize timeline with global CCT plan, outline any key risks not to achieve end user and organizational change readiness.
- Establish and support Change Agent Network together with global change manager and local change responsible person.
- Review of local Stakeholder Assessment and Change Impact Analysis, refinement of resulting activities and the execution of the stakeholder engagement plan
- Review of change impact assessment and action planning and provide regular reports.
- Prepare and execute local change management workshops.
- Prepare interfacing to local unions.
- Engage in local training and communication activities.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor degree in Bachelor of Communication, or any other equivalent filed.
- Knowledge in Change management skills.
- Ability to conduct Stakeholder Analysis and Change impact Analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and written communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on initiative and part of a team.
- Experience with shop floor environment would be an advantage.
- Willingness to work outside of office hours and as an when needed.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak in other languages is an advantage.