Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
In your new role you will:
- Lead the planned maintenance teams and maintenance technician groups in Assembly to execute equipment scheduled maintenance timely and comprehensively.
- Develop and maintain maintenance and calibration schedules for all tools, machinery, and equipment used in the manufacturing facility and define the parts life span and consumption.
- Executing Planned Maintenance according to BE MNT methodology (Job card, PM Kits, SAP PM)
- Develop and execute EQ governance business process/framework
- Periodic review of maintenance scheduling via machine alarm analysis & MPFMEA.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Mechatronics / Semiconductor Technology, Material science) or equivalent
- More than 8 years of operations/quality/production/engineering experiences in semiconductor manufacturing
- Familiar with the latest equipment / technology in the industry and able to upgrade/ improve existing equipment to suit the business needs
Systematic Problem Solving methodology e.g. 8D, DMAIC, Process Mapping, FTA, Fish Bond
- Possess a broad background in mechanical engineering/manufacturing with a wide range of knowledge on manufacturing and production processes