Career Level Mid Level
Experience 4-6 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
In your new role you will:
- Drive and build planned maintenance definition with high availability, good reliability and appropriate quality performance.
- Lead the planned maintenance teams and maintenance technician groups to execute equipment scheduled maintenance timely and comprehensively and define the parts life span and consumption
- Advanced Process Control Key numbers definition, pilot, implement, cascading @ molding Equipment platform
- Manage maintenance cost in sustaining the equipment to it fullest performance
- Develop and execute EQ governance business process/framework
- Drive a culture based of equipment improvement on maintenance routines and engineering solutions using training, systematic troubleshooting and root cause corrective actions.
- Executing Planned Maintenance according to BE MNT methodology (Job card, PM Kits, SAP PM)
- Periodic review of maintenance scheduling via machine alarm analysis & MPFMEA
- New Equipment qualification and competence development for technicians.
- Collaboration with module EES (Sustenance and PROC) in driving the maintenance cost optimization project and to certify the technical team in according to the define competency model.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Mechatronics / Semiconductor Technology, Material science) or equivalent.
- Need minimum 7 years of operations/quality/production/engineering experiences in semiconductor manufacturing
- Ability to build a high performance team who can operate efficiently, effectively, productively and cost effectively.
- Be personally energetic, dynamic, proactive, committed, positive, enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making
- Be able to get things done timely and make things happen to achieve the aims of production and the business.
- Possess a broad background in mechanical engineering / manufacturing with a wide range of knowledge on manufacturing and production processes
- Statistical data analysis, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Systematic Problem Solving methodology e.g. 8D, DMAIC, Process Mapping, FTA, Fish Bond
- Familiar with the latest equipment / technology in the industry and able to upgrade/ improve existing equipment to suit the business needs
- Good knowledge & familiar with existing equipment features, new packages and ramp up.