Career Level Senior/Executive Level
Experience 4-6 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Responsible for performing daily SAP helpdesk support, trouble-shooting on SAP reports and EDI/B2B issues for local & regional operations.
- Responsible for all SAP ABAP development, EDI and B2B-BizTalk development and enhancement.
- Perform SAP Helpdesk support, trouble-shooting and debugging.
- Perform SAP ABAP development changes.
- Perform SAP Sap script / Smart forms changes.
- Perform SAP EDI / B2B – BizTalk support and development changes.
- Aware of the potential hazard / risk and environment aspect significant impact of activities performed and take action to prevent accidents and injuries from happening.
- Always perform work safely and take risk control measures in performing works.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent, with 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Prior experience in SAP ABAP reports using ALV, dialog programming, BDC, Layout sets, LSMW and Data dictionary.
- Experience in User Exits, Enhancement points, BADIs and BAPI is a must.
- Experience in EDI / ALE and work flow and any middleware and B2B applications.
- Professional SAP Certification will be advantageous
- Any prior experience working with EDI / ALE and work flow and any middleware and B2B applications.