Career Level Entry Level
Industry Computer/Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
The SEO Specialist will be primarily responsible for planning and executing tasks and projects to ensure the quality of client deliverables.
- Own the website’s SEO profile, working overtime to improve our organic search engine ranking.
- Proven content strategy experience.
- Experience with content management systems keyword research tools, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Strong content presentation skills.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing clear and engaging content that is consistent with the company’s key messsages and values while addressing both business goals and consumer needs.
- Analyzing content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate consumer needs.
- Performing content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
- Performing content gap analyses to determine opportunities to enhance and improve content delivery.
- Creating, adjusting and managing the editorial calendar with the ability to write, edit and produce multiple content formats.
- Establishing style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Developing a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research.
Full-time Salary: RM2,000.00 – RM3,500.00 per month
Internship Allowance: RM500 – RM1,000 per month
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday